Top Ten's for March 08
A brand new
Dremel 300 and accessory kit.
of The Independents
My Gal Patricia
My cat Phoenix
Free jagerbombs (with Ginger of course)
Vincent Price Movies
Fucking the entire day away
Being alone jamming out great music
Obsessions for March
Kimya Dawson and her song The Beer!
2. Amy Winehouse is she the new Courtney Love?
3. Hot Chocolate!
4. Millard Fillmore, the 13th President, I donít know why
but I am just obsessed with him.
5. About A Son a documentary about Kurt Cobain
6. Barak Obama
7. Myspace, because Iím soooo Lame.
8. Sun Rise and Sun Set times, the days are getting longer!
9. Fettuccini Carbonara because it is so delicious.
Narragansett Lager Beer!
DONNA SHE WOLF
1) CYCLE SLUT FROM HELL
2) TRAUMA TEAM and BEER DRINKING FOOLS gig at the LIVE FAST store.
3) MONGREL BITCH anywhere they play!!
4) ROCK and ROLL REPUBLIKKKAN by Jayne County & Ginger Coyote. One
5) The movie IDIOCRACY. (I don't care what year it came out)
6) SUPAGROUP at Mercury lounge. 1000 watt output. Best live show I
saw all year.
7) George Dumbya BUSH having his watch stolen in Albania (of
course he denies it, he's a Dipshit)
8) Born Standing up. Nice book by STEVE MARTIN
9) The HUDSON DUSTERS month long residency at Otto's Shrunken
Head. Fucking Amazing musicians playing Frank Woods party every
10) New M.A.C. makeup line. Great colors. No Animal Testing
Top 10 from The Harcore
1. Moderat Likvidation
2. Anti Cimex
3. Tatuerade Snutkukar
4. Snobb Slakt
6. Ramma Rektum
7. The Sick
9. Total Armsvett
Top 11 reasons to live.
.... RANDY RALSTON
Top 10 Badass Bass Players
By Spyder Darling of Detox Darlings
1 Lemmy � if you got a blood
transfusion from Motorhead�s founder you would die a loud, speedy
death.. And vice versa.
2. Steve Harris � technically the best of the bunch, but don�t hold
that against Iron Maiden�s four string driving force.
3. Sid Vicious� technically the worst of the bunch but help changed
the world with the Sex Pistols before overdosing at 21.
4. Nikki Sixx � Motley Crue�s Baywatch babe marrying bass dude took
a ride on the wild side, sold 30 million albums and managed to live
to tell the tale.
5. Tom Hamilton � Check out the intro to Aerosmith�s �Sweet
Emotion�. �Nuff said. Hamilton is the underrated master of tasty
licks with grooves that kick.
6. Cliff Williams �Recorded the entire AC/DC catalogue on one E
string. And 20,000 pints of Guiness.
7. Dee Dee Ramone � Made 1,2,3,4 a battle cry for leather jacketed,
Converse clad cretin hoppers the world over.
8. Bill Wyman � Wrote the riff to Jumping Jack Flash and never got
credit for it, but did banged London groupies like Big Ben striking
noon. So that�s a fair trade.
9. Arthur Kane � Helped create glam & punk rock with the NY Dolls
and finally got the royal rockstar treatment at the Dolls reunion,
died a week later.
10. John Entwistle � �Ox� rocked the Who for 40 years before
overdosing in Vegas. Unlike Pete Townsend Entwistle had the sense to
die before he got TOO old.
My Top Ten Things That Drive the Dark Diva
a) I love "Spinelli" on General Hospital, don't you? What a love
bug!! And he knows how to use a computer...he can be my puppy dog
b) A good cologne on a man. C'mon ladies, don't love the scent of a
kick ass fragrance on a man that says, "come and bite my neck,
bitch?"...omg, I'm over heating here!!
c)Stilleto heels...nothing says attitude and diva like a good pair
of six inch spikes you grind your message across with.
d) "Please Kill Me: The History of Punk Rock"...probably the best
fucking book ever written about the punk scene except they don't
have a chapter dedicated to Sista Ginger and we know she is the
queen of the scene!
e) Omg, I love the "Kelly" videos done by Liam Sullivan. If you are
having a shit day, and need a boost, check out "Text Message Break
Up" or "Let Me Borrow That Top Betch". Kudos to Margaret Cho for
digging Kelly/Liam enough to have them open her latest tour and get
invovled in the videos. Lookin hot, Margaret ;)
f) Ever see the movie "Wrist Cutters: A Love Story"? If not, get off
your asses and check it out. Blew my freaking mind and has some
great laughs in it.
g) Achmed the Dead Terrorist is da shit! Don't we all wish we could
get away with telling people, "Silence! I Kill You!!"
h) Dick from last season's "Big Brother" is my fucking hero!!
I never thought I would see someone with an attitude that equaled
mine! Love me some Bad Boy Dick!! Yeah, yeah, yeah, let your
imaginations go crazy on that statement, you perverts ;)
i) Pop rocks! They are the cheapest, simplest sex toy on the market.
If I have to explain it to ya, you're dead...lay down.
j) And last, but not least..I love my latest motto:
Top 10 from
Mz Tracey's Top Ten
1. Ginger going to rehab..NO NO NO
2. Myspace Friends
3. The Grammy Winners
4. My Daughter Visiting without
wanting a thing.
6. My new Camera
7. New Electrical boxes,
No more middle of the night
to circut breaker.
8. These Fab Top Ten
9, V Day and candy
10. Computers, Cars, Clothes, Roofs, Fam,
Friends, Music, Chihuahua's, Heaters,
Fuzzy Slippers, Eye Drops, Tylenol,
and a Baby's Arm Holding an Apple.
Shit and some Hottie on the teli now.
Previous Top Tens